3 February 2020
MONDAY 03 FEBRUARY 2020 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK is extremely shocked to learn about the stabbing incident that took place in Streatham.
Rafiq Hayat, National President of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK said:
“The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK strongly condemns the horrific terrorist attack on innocent civilians that resulted in three people being injured, one with a life-threatening condition.”
“Such attacks and violence can never be justified under any circumstances.”
“We send our prayers and best wishes for swift recovery of the injured.”
“The need to stand together united against extremism is required now more than ever before to develop a peaceful and harmonious society.”
Read original articlehttps://loveforallhatredfornone.org/ahmadiyya-muslim-community-uk-condemns-streatham-terrorist-attack/
- Muslim elders host peace forum in Tadworth
- Remembrance event for HM The Queen held at Baitul Futuh Mosque in Morden
- South-West Ahmadi Muslims Remembrance Events for HM Queen Elizabeth II
- Statement of the World Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community upon the demise of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
- Messages of Support – 2022 Jalsa Salana (Annual Convention) of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK